What is the proper name for these Italian cookies?

Question by _: What is the proper name for these Italian cookies?
I can’t find one. It just says “Italian cookies”


Best answer:

Answer by CorpCityGrl
Those are simply Italian Butter cookies. Because you use a pastry bag or a cookie press to make them, you can also sometimes see recipes for cookies called “Spritz” cookies which are the same thing. These cookies are very versatile and can be flavored and coated and sandwiched and melt in your mouth.

What do you think? Answer below!

Posted by in Italian Cookies and tagged with cookies, Italian, name, proper, these | Trackback
  1. n8smom96 says:

    It looks like a combination of cookies. Here is an awesome site that lists quite a bit of Italian cookies with their Italian names and descriptions.


Leave a Reply

  Some XHTML allowed.