What is the name of those crescent shaped Italian cookies?

Question by : What is the name of those crescent shaped Italian cookies?
They look kinda like a crescent/boomerang shape. Can anyone tell me the brand name of these cookies?

Best answer:

Answer by Zach

Give your answer to this question below!

Posted by in Italian Cookies and tagged with cookies, crescent, Italian, name, shaped, those | Trackback
  1. preezaD5 says:

    I think they are called Biscotti :)

    Hope I helped!

  2. owlcroft says:

    There are several different types of crescent-shaped Italian cookies, but this is possibly the most popular:


  3. Silvia says:

    if the shape is more like boomerang, could be Krumiri, from a town called casale Monferrato http://www.regione.piemonte.it/pressway/enews/enews4en_file/krumiri.jpg

    if the shape is more round with sugar on top could be Mezzelune http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/3078179289_5e23809d4d.jpg

    if there are almon inside could be Cantuccini

  4. Corrine A says:


Leave a Reply to preezaD5

Click here to cancel reply.   Some XHTML allowed.