Q&A: What is your favorite christmas cookie?

Question by Bobbie: What is your favorite christmas cookie?
Each year I make a variety of christmas cookies. Give me some ideas by telling me which cookie is your favorite.

Answer by peaches6
My favorite is the Christmas sugar cookies with lots of sprinkles.

What do you think? Answer below!

Posted by in Christmas Cookies and tagged with christmas, Cookie, Favorite | Trackback
  1. Christmas Baby! <3 says:

sugar cookies, in Christmas shapes(candy canes, santa’s, gingerbread, wreaths, etc….) in red and green sugar on top.

my mom and me, make them every year for Christmas!

2. SpitFire91 says:

i make something called fudge puddles, theyre PB cookies shaped in a muffin tin and filled with hardening chocolate and walnuts.

3. KC says:

Toss up between the simple Chocolate Chip, and these Chocolate Crinkle cookies my grandma makes. They are just a chocolate cookie with powdered sugar on top. Very simple, yet very good!

4. ... says:

my favorite would have to be sugar cookies, with red colored sugar on some and green colored sugar on others, you could do some normal cookies, some shaped likes christmas tree and some shaped like gingerbread men or something.
    Also everyone seems to love either sugar cookies or peanut butter cookies(I’d probably go with peanut butter) with a hershey kiss in the middle. There really good and exremely easy and quick to make. All you do is make cookies normaly and then let them cool off a little(for like 2 minutes) then press a hershey kiss in the center.

5. LBO says:

My mom has this awesome recipe for cookies made with sour cream.

It sounds gross, but they are so soft and yummy!