Q&A: what is this mexican cookie called?

Question by Alanah: what is this mexican cookie called?
Well i’ve recently had this mexican cookie. Its like 2 small cookies (i think it’s short bread) with powdered sugar on top and in the middle is like a condensed milk filling, but it’s brown, so i think its mixed with something else. So please if u have any idea what it is, please say so. THANK YOU!

Best answer:

Answer by WU-TANG FAN
Sounds like it could either be a “Biscocho” or a Mexican wedding cookie. Hope this helps.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Posted by in Mexican Cookies and tagged with called, Cookie, Mexican, this | Trackback
  1. yanchagurl says:

    It was probably Alfajores. Two bisquits filled with dulce de leche (a milk caramel filling made with sweetened milk) and topped with powdered sugar.

Leave a Reply

  Some XHTML allowed.