Q&A: Valentine Days cookies?

Question by Praire Crone: Valentine Days cookies?
Tonight I am making valentines day cookies for a library open house on the 14th. I want to make three different kinds. So far I am baking Peanut butter herseys kiss ones and spice heart shaped cut out sugar ones. I need one more kind. Keep it simple please as time and my access to ingredients is limited. Oh and I can’t make anything with coconut as some people have allergies to it. Thanks.

Answer by Emmi L
2 eggs
1tbsp orange juice
3 cups flour
1 cup sugar
4 tbsp of berry creamcheese, light.
Heart shaped cookie cutter and 1 full glass of milk mixed with one cube of goat cheese or butter.

preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 7 minutes.
-Marty Jean B.

Give your answer to this question below!

Posted by in Valentine’s Day Cookies and tagged with cookies, Days, Valentine | Trackback
  1. Dottie R says:

Snickerdoodles or oatmeal raisin or Tollhouse cookies always go over well.

2. Good ride, cowboy says:

Everybody (and I mean everybody!) loves Snickerdoodle cookies. How about Snickerdoodle?

I usually make cookies when we have garage sales or events like that and snickerdoodles are the first ones to go. It’s a simple favorite of pretty much everyone so I think you’d have success with those. Have fun :-)

3. ColleenLucky7 says:

Here is a link that should help you out… good luck.

4. Sugar Pie says:

Make a pan of brownies and cut them out w/ a heart-shaped cookie cutter.

5. TheRock says:

they’re not cookies, but how about rice krispy treats cut into heart shapes. I have made these for my daughters’ classes and they were a big hit. I also drizzle it with red frosting (or other times I have tinted the marshmallow pink)

6. ZinaRae says:

Tollhouse has some Chocolate chips with Raspberry swirls. It would be simple and different. The Raspberry kind of fits in with Valentines.