Polish cookies-crisp chickies or cheregies?

Question by April N: Polish cookies-crisp chickies or cheregies?
My boyfriends father calls them crisp chickies but I think they are cheregies. I found one recipe online but I think they came out wrong. He said they are “flakey” and fried. Can any one help me with this hard to find recipe??

Best answer:

Answer by phillie2759
Maybe cruschiki? This is the polish dessert I grew up with, and here’s a good recipe for them as well. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gale-gand/cruschiki-pigs-ears-fritters-recipe/index.html
Not sure if this is what you’re looking for excactly, but it’s still a great recipe and polish food.

Give your answer to this question below!

Posted by in Polish Cookies and tagged with cheregies, chickies, cookiescrisp, Polish | Trackback

Leave a Reply

  Some XHTML allowed.