Pampered Chef – Cookie Press

Pampered Chef – Cookie Press To find great tips and recipes for more Pampered Chef products, become a fan on facebook: www.facebook.com

If you’ve never used a cookie press you must try one this holiday season. Not only is it easy to use, but you can make multiple batches of cookies at one time which is great for holiday parties, cookie exchanges or gift giving.

Posted by in Cookie Press Cookies and tagged with Chef, Cookie, Pampered, Press | Trackback
  1. 84MFK says:

Works great! People just need to work with it for a minute …

2. PamperedChefVideo says:

We are sorry to hear that. Customers can call us at 888-OUR-CHEF with questions about products. We are always happy to help.

3. PamperedChefVideo says:

We are glad the video helped you!

4. stickyichigo says:

Throw it out, that’s what we had to do this year unfortunately. Didn’t work at all.

5. drvnbyfaith says:

THANK YOU GIZMOSAV!!! I was using parchment paper and it was totally messing up.  I appreciate your help!

6. leslielynnfreeofsin says:

great, but how do I use my OLD cookie press???

7. 56Nine says:

DON’T use parchment paper…let the cookies stick to the pan, thats what pulls them from the end of the press. They will not stick with the butter content.

8. auntielala12000 says:

First time out of the box my Cookie Master Plus would not push the dough out of the press either. I was told they would replace it…notice she does not show a demo with that one. I wonder if they know it is crap and they cannot get it to work either. I would like to know so I can get my money back!!

9. rosecoloreddeath says:

I have the wilton cookie master plus the first one she showed and Its terrible the batteries are not powerful enough to push out the dough no matter what kind of dough you use (I tryed ALOT of different kinds including sprits dough) the plunger will start down but then when it hits the dough it goes for a few second then stops and wont go for another few seconds It takes forever to get a few cookies onto your cookie sheet I really do not like it….