My two 10 lbs puppies just got into chocolate cookies containing chocolate liquor?

Question by Sg123: My two 10 lbs puppies just got into chocolate cookies containing chocolate liquor?
They are 7 month old dachshunds, should I bring them to the vet over one chocolate cookie each or will they be okay, so far they have not thrown up or anything like that, they are hyper but being 7 months old they always are.

Best answer:

Answer by Indigo B
HOLY CRAP CHOCOLATE YOUR DOGS ARE CRAZY THIS ONE DOG ATE A CHOCOLATE CAKE HE HAD TO GO TO THE VET THEY PUT HIM TO SLEEP AND PUT A TUBE DOWN HIS TROUT SO THATS BAD ON MY PART

What do you think? Answer below!

  1. Chrissy says:

    Calling your vet is free and it’s easy. I don’t see the harm in just dialing in just to see what he or she says. Better safe than sorry, in my opinion.

  2. horselover says:

    call the vet, but unless they say so themselves or the dogs begin to get sick, an appointment likely isnt necessary. it also depends on what kind of chocolate it is and how big the cookies were. the darker the chocolate, the worse it is for them. but if they dont get sick, theyll be fine. by dog once broke into a pack of those 3 pack reese cups, ate them all, and didnt even get a stomach ache :) good luck to your dogs though!

  3. Megan says:

    CALL A VET. Like Chrissy said, calling is free, just do it and the vet will tell you the action to take.

Leave a Reply to horselover

Click here to cancel reply.   Some XHTML allowed.  

*