Mirro old fashion cookie press plate shapes?

Question by skullz1313: Mirro old fashion cookie press plate shapes?
I just bought an old fashion cookie press. The brand is Mirro. I want to know if it is possible to just buy the shape plates and if so where. Thank you for your help.

Best answer:

Answer by Emu
I don’t think any place sells just the plates. You can get sets on ebay though with 12 plates with the set. If you watch they will probably have someone selling just the plates soon.
Here is one going for .99 with 6.00 shipping.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Posted by in Cookie Press Cookies and tagged with Cookie, fashion, mirro, Plate, Press, shapes | Trackback
  1. Adam Golomb says:

    Check out eBay – they have a ton of options.

Leave a Reply to Adam Golomb

Click here to cancel reply.   Some XHTML allowed.