Irish Soda Bread Cookies= groovin moms

irish soda bread cookies

Baileys Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – Baking with Baileys Irish Cream Ingredients: Dry ingredients 2 – 1/4 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon baking soda Wet ingredients 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup baileys irish cream 1/2 cup butter 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 egg 1/2 cup chopped pecans 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips Preparation: 1. Combine dry ingredients 2. Using a stand or hand mixer combine sugars and butter 3. Add egg, bailey’s vanilla and egg 4. Gradually mix in dry ingredients 5. Mix in pecans and chocolate chips 6. On cookie sheet coated with parchment divide into 12 large golf ball size cookies 7. Bake for 16 minutes at 350 degrees

Posted by in Irish Cookies and tagged with bread, Cookies=, groovin, Irish, Mom's, Soda | Trackback
  1. lou29969 says:

looks good as usual chef dude:)

2. divinechef says:

Congratulations on the puff pastry pizza. It’s very yummy. Eventually I’ll come out with a puff pastry cup recipe :) so stay tuned!

3. divinechef says:

Yep I think Bailey’s is the best liqueur to cook with. I’ve made 6 recipes, I think. They appear “cakey” but when you bite into them after 30 min. it’s ambrosia! :) So GOOOEY!

4. Janeen Tuesday says:

By the way, tried your Puff pastry pizza recipe yesterday after I finally found where they keep the puff pastry at my wal-mart. SO EASY AND DELICIOUS! Thanks for that one.

5. Janeen Tuesday says:

Boy you love your bailey’s! Lol you should be their spokesperson. Still about 11 more months till I’m able to try your bailey’s recipes though. Dying to try the ice cream but these cookies look a bit (well a lot lol) cakey, anyway to make them a more thin and chewy texture?