How to make any kind of cookie with a limited amount of ingredients?

Question by : How to make any kind of cookie with a limited amount of ingredients?
I’m going to spare you all the list of the few ingredients I have, but let’s just say it’s the basic flour, eggs, milk stuff. My mom wants me to bake cookies for Easter, and well, I don’t know what kind to make with the little I have.
Any simple cookie recipes I can use?

Answer by Ros O
I would sugar cookies there very easy to make just need flour, butter, two eggs, sugar and little bit of milk to keep it soft longer. good luck

What do you think? Answer below!

Posted by in Easter Cookies and tagged with amount, Cookie, ingredients, kind, Limited | Trackback
  1. anne says:

well sugar cookies are the easiest and so yummy. and they are perfect for easter too.

2. painfrancais says:

Sugar cookies are OK, but butter cookies or shortbread cookies are way better! One catch: you HAVE to use real butter.

or make your basic sugar cookie and add a bit of cinnamon to it. (Snickerdoodles).

3. icybicycle says:

PERFECT ROLLED SUGAR COOKIES

For the cookies:
    1 cup butter softened (no substitutes)
    1 cup sugar
    2 eggs
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla
    1/2 teaspoon almond extract (or extract of your choice…I like orange or lemon)
    3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon baking powder
    1/2 teaspoon salt

In a large bowl, combine butter with sugar, eggs, vanilla and almond extract; beat using an electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. In another bowl, combine the flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into the butter mixture until well blended. TAKE YOUR FINGER OUT OF THAT DOUGH. You heard me. Now cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.

When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper (remember, parchment paper is our friend). On a very lightly floured (sometimes I use powdered sugar) surface, roll out the dough into about 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters. Use a spatula to lift and place on the cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes and let ‘em cool for about 5 minutes before lifting onto a wire rack to cool.

Ice or sprinkle with cinnamon sugar befoe baking

4. Leticia C says:

you can try this one:
    cooking-tips4you.blogspot.com
    it really worked for me

5. I ♥ marky says:

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES (FLOURLESS)

1 cup creamy peanut butter
    1 cup white sugar
    1 egg

Mix together egg, sugar and peanut butter. Roll into balls, whatever size you want.
    Place on an ungreased, parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork.

Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.

Cookies are done with they are light brown and a little shiny in the middle.

Let cool.

Recipe yields 2 dozen, 2 inch round.

To dress up cookies, sprinkle with colored sugar before they cool.

This recipe must use creamy peanut butter.

ADD CHOCOLATE CHIPS ( They are yummy )

ps you dont need the parchment paper on the pan I never use it