HCG Diet, P3 Food ideas for Thanksgiving, tips on cookies & body shot. VLCD 50

Hi HCG family, tonight I share with you a couple cool finds that might help you with holiday cooking & I share some of what I plan on making. Also after chan…

1. rima mawar says:

My coworkers laughed when I told them I would burn calories with “Shatter Weight Loss”, but then I showed them the results. Do a search on google for “Shatter Weight Loss” to see their reaction.

2. rasif imran says:

Have you heard about Atomic Fat Loss? (Google it) It is a quick and easy way to burn up fat fast.

3. RubyKissed1961 says:

Where the heck has Jen Jen Been?

4. dinusha dilshan says:

It would be a shame if you did not build muscle when other normal people accomplish it easily using Zippy Fat Loss (Look it up on google).

5. HCGmnt2be says:

Thanks for sharing the recipes! Lots of good ideas. – Lynn XoXo

6. MsHcGGirl says:

Great plan & tips!
    Happy Thanksgiving! U look FABULOUS! Hugs & LOVE!

7. LadyRuc says:

That cauliflower dish sounds delicious..Do you use the buillion cubes or better than bullion? I’ll have to try that dish. I’m going to try an almond flour “corn bread” stuffing/dressing. Not a vlog chef but I may post photos and recipe if the family likes it. Oh, I meant to ask on your last vlog, you bake with erythritol is truvia not good for baking? I’m a baker but trying to become a P2/P3 friendly Hcg Baker…LOL

8. suziesbody says:

Yummy about the dishes and you look awsome. Thanks for the tip about the paper.

9. justgranny45 says:

Thanks for all the goodies you share!! I will have to try the revised cookie recipe again with less sweetener :) . I love your sweater, you are looking so great girl!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

10. RonisBliss says:

I have to go to Walmart! Thanks for sharing, what do you use that gum in? Was that in the mug cake? I know I needed it but I forget what for. Love my cookies with the yogurt mmmm looking good in the new jeans!

11. TMcnicol1 says:

Thanks for the tips! I’m going to try your cookies again after Thanksgiving and I’ll use this updated version. I could not get those fluffy peaks for the life of me – hoping the next time I’ll succeed :)

12. JLM44JLM says:

Your holiday meal sounds fantastic, great idea to use Ez bread for the stuffing.

13. lynnkeri1 says:

Thanks for the ideas Jen! cute outfit…daughter approved…lol

14. slowmoHCG says:

i never thought to look for it at walmart…i have a huge bag…probably wont ever use it all. That sweater is cute!

15. smackmeskinny says:

Oh I am so excited to see if my Walmart has the gum, I haven’t water to buy the big bag bc I would never use it! You look great happy thanksgiving!

16. JuliaHCG3girl says:

Thank you for sharing about the xanthan gum! I haven’t wanted to spend $13 on it. Hope my Walmart has it.

17. StephanieHCG says:

You look beautiful!! Thanks for all the advice :0)