Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

This recipe is a special gluten free variation on the popular favourite, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The cookies are soft and chewy, and have a hint of c…

today i’m yapping about gluten-free cookies and treats…yum! if you missed my last video, i reviewed crackers and chips. i’ve been gluten-free for over 12 y…

1. hipretty says:

Are you in Canada? I NEVER see guar gum for sale here in the states…It
    just seems to be something “they” put in our food… not sell in most
    places to use at our discretion.

2. Gerryrulz says:

These are the best gluten free cookies I’ve ever tasted. I could eat 100 of
    them!

3. shnugglebunny says:

Yes I am in Canada. I got mine at a bulk food store. You could also try
    Xanthan Gum, it has the same effect it’s just a little more expensive than
    guar gum. Have you tried Trader Joe’s? They might sell it there.

4. kmhtigger says:

It looks yummy. I’m going to try to make them. Thanks for for the idea!

5. janet d'oliveira says:

review of GLUTEN-FREE cookies & treats! gluten-free series, episode 2

6. djbrec says:

Awesome ideas! Even though we dont need to be gluten free we tried it with
    our middle daughtet & we still like snacking on chex cinnamon cereal, Its
    actually awesome during fall I think. I definitely want to try the Pamela
    stuff :)

7. Jalynn99 says:

I can always count on your videos yes for great information, but also for
    a good laugh best line- “yeah cause I was down here all day” “all day?..
    ALL day!..” Gotta love it.

8. Casey Williams says:

And don’t cut out the yelling and hubby complaining, it’s hysterical ;)

9. mothersfreakout says:

I watch every stinkin minute and I love every stinkin minute of it….Puddn
    can suck it!!!

10. thatZEBRAchick says:

lol you and your hubby makes me laugh! Time to buy a tripod instead of
    using a hubbipod

11. MsHeather47 says:

Also, it’s really helpful to me because I don’t have Trader Joes or Whole
    Foods anywhere near me. I have to depend on the reviews of others to guide
    me in my selections. So thank you again for sharing.

12. Angel Janeine B says:

Does lulu have to have a gluten free diet?

13. bambams87 says:

hahahaha I love the interaction between you and your husband, so hilarious.
    And I watched the entire video and was interested the whole time, so THERE.
    thanks for sharing these with us :)

14. Izzie Taylor says:

haha puddn is so funny but tell him people care and watch to the end
    because being gluten free sucks and it is always nice to hear about what is
    good and what to not waste your money on

15. Kimberlee Tudor says:

I know Donz is just being him ;) but we are recently going Gluten Free
    because my hubby was just diagnosed with Thyroid Disease as a complication
    of Type I Diabetes. We were told we can reverse his diag by going Gluten
    Free. I appreciate these videos. We used Bisquick’s GF baking mix for
    pancakes last night. AMAZING! And you are correct, Thank Goodness for Betty
    Crocker!! XOX

16. Sam Van Lone says:

We watch it tell then end Puddin!

17. Esmeralda Sanchez says:

Even though your husband is rude, he was pretty funny at the end. :) Is he
    like that all the tine? Doesn’t he approved of you making YouTube videos?

18. Annie Chung says:

great video!! you made me want to buy some of the products even though i’m
    not gluten-free
    btw you should buy a tripod so your hubby won’t have to complain anymore
    haha!

19. Trittabug says:

Thanks for the sweet treat suggestions! I usually try to make my own, but
    if I don’t, my hubby loves his sweets right after dinner, so these are
    great to have in the house!!

20. veryveryvip says:

Please do the couple tag!!!

21. callmedanaful says:

Great video, I just wish you could cut out the unnecessary parts, like
    yelling at your friends, and your man complaining. it kinda makes the video
    negative and hard to watch. v.v maybe get some books as a tripod?

22. sookicat says:

Lol at the end! Great video x