Diabetic Friendly Peanut Butter Cookies

you need 1 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute.I use splenda 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla mix together and drop on cookie sheet. no need to flatten bake …

“The Diabetes-Reversing Breakthrough”{Diabetes Reversing Breakthrough|Reversing Diabetes System|Diabetes Reversal Plan|Cure For Diabetes|Breakthrough Diabete…

Posted by in Diabetic Cookies and tagged with Butter, cookies, Diabetic, Friendly, Peanut | Trackback
  1. BexarPrepper says:

So wonderful love the recipe and the duo. Glad you started making these now I have a place to send people for diabetic food recipes. Many blessings!

2. ShalimarPerfume says:

I try to stay away from these chemical sweeteners because they are bad for you. So I mostly use, pure cane sugar, brown sugar, molasses, honey and maple syrup,plus you can usually cut down the amount of sweetener you need in a receipe and try not to eat too much sweet stuff. I have always wanted to try stevia though.

3. ladyb003 says:

Will definitely try this recipe for the sweets lovin diabetic here. LOL. I always enjoy your videos because of the conversation with you and your camera husband…. Thanks for sharing, take care.

4. grandma lynda says:

Glad you said that Paula. after watching the video Don said I am going to have to stop talking during them. I said No because if someone is in the room I talk to them and it would look as if I was talking to myself.
    thanks for commenting and subing. I guess you know the feeling of looking at the stats and saying I got someone to sub. fantastic. It really does give you a lift.

5. grandma lynda says:

Don (my camera man and husband) agrees with you but adds a couple more yums.
    He has a sweet tooth the size of lake superior and the diabetes has cut down on what he can have. But as I find other recipes I will do video’s of them.
    So please keep watching and learning.

6. grandma lynda says:

Shalimar I think it would be fine. Just cut the sweetener by about 1/2.
    In everything I have tried Splenda is super sweet.
    In the cookies it called for 1/2 a cup and I used a little under 1/4.

7. Allen2045 says:

Wonderful Grandma Lynda, Love the back and forth between you and your husband. I think a sereis like this will be welcomed by many people….Paula

8. 1952Jeep says: