Diabetic Dessert Recipe – Diabetic Cookies – Macaroons

diabeticsurvivalkit.com This recipe for diabetic cookies takes a little work, but it’s worth it! Use this diabetic dessert recipe to make cookies for family, friends, and your kids. Everyone will enjoy this low-carb cookie! Let us know how yours turned out.

To make diabetic cookies, you’ll need to use a sugar substitute, such as Splenda. Make diabetic-safe cookies with tips from a pastry chef in this free video on cookie recipes. Expert: Susan Walker Bio: Sue Walker owns her own freelance cooking business. She worked as a pastry chef and a full-time head cook for more than 10 years before deciding to start her own company. Filmmaker: Luke Neumann

1. diabeticsurvivalkit says:

Thanks! I enjoy them. Let us know how yours turned out, and please tell me if you have any questions or recipe requests.

2. jennyrn68 says:

Nice recipe. Will try.

3. diabeticsurvivalkit says:

Thank you! I’m so glad that enjoyed the cookie; don’t forget to check out our other dessert recipes! Please let us know if you have a specific recipe you’d like us to demonstrate for you on our next video. – Tova

4. styoungforever says:

I would like to say your ding a good job. I foumd your recipe for diabate. I just found out I have tip 2 diabetes. So I been ditty and I need some thing sweet. I meat your cookie there so good. Thank you :)

5. diabeticsurvivalkit says:

Thank you again for your continued interest in our videos–we are flattered by your attention! I didn’t use “Baking” Splenda in this recipe; just the regular Splenda. I’m glad that you’ve found a solution that works for your health needs. And yes, these cookies are quite “yummy.” I make them for my guests–especially those with children–because they are so much healthier than many other kinds of cookies, and the kids don’t know the difference!

6. U1T001 says:

RE: ‘butter, flour, eggs?!’
    Words fail me. It is not only the sugar to miss in a diabetic cookie.
    Butter (most probably 80% butter & 20% margarine)-bad fats
    Flour-starch, even worse than sugar
    Eggs-cholesterol bomb ?!
    I can propose some OTHER cookies.
    ‘Salt biscuits’
    Take ship biscuits. Mix-up cottage cheese with olive or fish oil & spread it on the biscuits. A little pinch of salt

‘Sweet biscuits’
    Ship biscuits. Spread low fat cottage cheese and bee honey over it and a little bit of cinnamon.

7. crystalclear0817 says:

what about the carb content per serving?

8. gabrielsmama29 says:

thanks for the recipe im making thanksgiving cookies and some family members are diabetic . thanks again

9. doobryfingy says:

@dutchkollman i will stick with “Agave for now then and google some stuff. Jesus what a pain being diabetic is and having to learn all this stuff. Im coming back as a
    cow next time and eat grass and drink water i reckon. Thanks for the info ;-) )

10. doobryfingy says:

cow next time and eat grass and drink water i reckon. Thanks for the info ;-) )